Quiz created by: Dan Rizzi
1. What is the reason the Ross' give George for why they let him continue deceving them that he owned a house in the hamptons?
(#) They never liked George and always blamed him for their daughters death.
(#) They Knew Billy Joel and were hoping George could drop them at his house.
(#) They always blamed George for becoming violently ill from the Schnitzer's marble rye.
(#) They were hoping to catch a free ride to the hamptons.
2. 1. Name the phrase wanna-be tough guy geriatric Izzy Mandelbaum uses to show Jerry he isn't fooling around.
(#) Step off, Jerry.
(#) Outta my face, Punk.
(#) You best not be talking to me, kid.
(#) It's Go time.
3. At the end of “The Little Jerry”, as the cock fight is about to start, what does George yell in the slow motion scene?
(#) What do I have to do to get some service around here.
(#) Is there still time left to change my bet.
(#) I knew I shouldn't have bet on little Jerry.
4. Which of the following 3 films were parodied on the show
(#) The Birds, Terms of Endearment, Raiders of the Lost Ark
(#) The Silence of the Lambs, Marathon Man, The Ten Commandments
(#) Jurassic Park, Titanic, The Sixth Sense
(#) Midnight Cowboy, Schindler's List, JFK
5. 6. Elaine angers the soup nazi by mentioning how much he resembles a famous actor. Name the actor.
(#) Robert Deniro
(#) Al Pacino
(#) Tom Cruise
(#) Dustin Hoffman
6. Which answer below contains Kramers and his moms real names as well as the name of the episode where we find out.
(#) The Jimmy, Cosmo, Evelyn
(#) The Race, Cosmo, Linda
(#) The Fusilli Jerry, Cosmo, Gladys
(#) The Switch, Cosmo, Babs
7. What are the first names of Jerry and George's parents?
(#) Barney, Liz, Jerry, Estelle
(#) Arnold, Virginia, Al, Miriam
(#) Morty, Helen, Frank, Estelle
(#) Woody, Deborah, Milton, Jackie
8. What was the first name of Elaine's father?
9. 10. In the episode The Dinner Party, Jerry's “no vomiting” streak comes to an abrupt end. What is the food product that helps in breaking the streak?
(#) Cinnamon Babka
(#) A Junior Mint
(#) A black and white cookie
(#) A Tamale
10. Name the only 2 episodes Mr. Lippman and Mr. Peterman appeared in together.
(#) The Finale, The Buttershave
(#) The Muffin Tops, The Finale
(#) The Summer of George, The Finale
(#) The Foundation, The Finale
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.