Hard Rock / Metal Trivia 2
Assorted trivia you may not have known.
Quiz created by: GasHeadMike
1. Anthrax guitarist Danny Spitz quit the band and went to school for:
(#) Web Design
(#) Watch Repair
2. Iron Maiden vocalist, Bruce Dickinson has the following in common with former Queensryche guitarist, Chris DeGarmo:
(#) Screenplay adapted to a movie released last year
(#) Is a commercial airline pilot
(#) Highly ranked in fencing
(#) Owns a cupcake shop
3. What kind of car did Vince Neil drive in the infamous accident that killed Hanoi Rocks drummer Razzle?
(#) Maserati Bora
(#) Ferrari 308 GTSi
(#) De Tomasso Pantera
(#) Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer
4. At the end of what song on Def Leppard's "Hysteria", can one hear what sounds like the phrase, "Jesus of Nazareth, go to "bleep"?
(#) Love Bites
(#) Gods of War
5. What band landed on the Clash of the Titans thrash metal tour with the likes of Slayer, Megadeth, Testament and Anthrax, and didn't fit the lineup?
(#) Ragging Slab
(#) Alice in Chains
(#) Faith No More
6. "House of Pain" from Van Halen's 1984 release is notable because:
(#) They had been playing it in clubs and backyard parties before even getting signed in 1977.
(#) Eddie ripped off the opening riff from Steve Lukather after jamming together in Ed's studio.
(#) The title refers to a creepy house of mirrors at Knotsberry Farm.
(#) Valerie Bertinelli suggested a title change from "Tied Up"
7. Who played the lead guitar on Warrant's "Cherry Pe"?
(#) Marc Ferrari (Keel / Cold Sweat / Ferrari)
(#) Joey Allen (Warrant)
(#) C.C. Deville
(#) Stevie Blaze (Lilian Axe)
8. Who claims to have written the finger tapping part in Randy Rhodes' "Flying High Again" solo?
(#) Dave Meniketti (Y&T)
(#) Joe Holmes (Ozzy Osbourne / former student of Randy)
(#) George Lynch (Dokken / Lynch Mob)
(#) Carlos Cavazo (Quiet rRot)
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.