Monty Python's Search For The Holy Grail (NOT The Slop Bucket)
Do you know the lads well? Can you navigate your way through the Cheese Shop? Do you know about the Dead Parrot? Do you eat Spam? Good!.......Well, this isn't about those. This is about the Holy Grail. Let's see if you are as sharp as your brain tells you you are!
Quiz created by: HawkTheSlayer
1. Camelot is only a model.
(#) Yes- Duh
(#) No- Shhhhhh
2. You can claim supreme Executive Power, just because some watery tart lobs a sword at you.
(#) No- That is no basis for a form of government.
(#) Yes- Of course you can. Worked for King Arthur!
3. A 5 oz. swallow cannot carry a 1 lb. coconut.
(#) True- Obviously! Everyone knows this, you albatross!
(#) False- Some Frenchman told you that.
4. The prince who fell out of the Tall Tower of Swamp Castle is named Alex.
(#) Yes, that's Prince Alex!
(#) No, that's Prince Herbert!
5. The credits list various crediting for "moose jobs".
(#) Yes- Mind yu, Moose bittes Kan be pretti nasti....
(#) No- Evrywun knoows moose can't werk. Llamas, on the other hannd...
6. The old man who hints to Arthur the location of the Grail is in Scene 27.
(#) Are you daft? Arthur never got a hint from Scene 27!
(#) Most certainly! Arthur also got some cheese in that scene.
7. Sir Galahad looked for the Grail in the Swamp Castle.
(#) Actually, the Swamp Castle is the proper answer.
(#) Actually, the Castle Anthrax is the proper answer.
8. The Black Knight always triumphs!
(#) Not exactly, you yellow b*st*rds!
(#) Why do you think he's never been beaten?
9. The Trojan animal sent to the Frenchmen was a.....
(#) Large Wooden Badger
(#) Large Wooden Rabbit
10. In the credits, there is a "Thanks To" page, signed by:
(#) Prime Minister Thatcher
(#) President Nixon
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.