String Some Aussie Strine #2
Can you decipher what we're really saying?
Quiz created by: mooster
1. The term 'Beyond the Black Stump' can indicate?
(#) That it is just after the bushfire season.
(#) That something is a long way from civilisation.
2. If someone is 'off one's face' they are?
3. The term 'Kangaroos loose in the top paddock' can indicate?
(#) One is intellectually challenged.
(#) It's time for the annual muster.
4. To 'Shoot through' is to?
(#) Get in some target practise.
(#) Leave in a hurry.
5. To 'Have a blue' means?
(#) One is sad or depressed.
(#) To have an argument or fight.
6. To 'Come the raw prawn' is to?
(#) Cancel a barbecue at the last minute.
(#) Exaggerate. Attempt to deceive.
7. The term 'To cark it' can indicate?
(#) One has died.
(#) One is out of beer.
8. What is a 'Tuckshop' used for?
(#) It's a gas/petrol station.
(#) Schoolkids to obtain their scnool lunches from.
9. If something is 'Chockas' it's?
(#) Coated in chocolate.
(#) Full to the brim.
10. The term 'Going like the clappers' can indicate?
(#) One is travelling very, very fast.
(#) One is enjoying a concert or a live performance.
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.