Various Musical Facts
This is about various music. It can cover any genre, any decade, any style.
Quiz created by: adam
1. On what show was the first national televison appearance of Elvis Presley?
2. Which 2002 song by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers was banned from Clear Channel stations for being "anti-radio"?
3. Country star Johnny Cash took out full page ads in Billboard Magazine challenging radio stations to play which controversial song?
4. Which band performed One Tin Soldier on the film Billy Jack?
5. Which '50s rock act briefly hosted a variety show in the early '70s?
6. Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Carl Perkins, and Jerry Lee Lewis were among the legends to record at which legendary Memphis studio?
7. Which legendary bluesman is mentioned in the Lynyrd Skynyrd song Swamp Music?
8. What was the first concert to be televised worldwide by satellite?
9. The Lifetime Achievement Grammy was originally named after who?
10. Fats Domino's first single The Fat Man appeared in what year?
11. Who is the English blues-rock legend credited with giving Rod Stewart?
12. Who is the pop crooner who had his first hit with a Hank Williams country song?
13. Bob Seger dueted with which country star on his 2006 album Face The Promise?
14. Why did Tommy James & the Shondells not appear at Woodstock?
15. Who composed The Planets?
Click here for the answers.