I'm not going to hold your hand on that long and winding road to the end of the quiz. You need to use prudence, dear, in answering these questions.
Quiz created by: Bill Graves
1. Who was the oldest Beatle?
2. Who did NOT play on a Beatles song?
3. Who was 'Jude'?
4. What was on the VW licens plate on the 'Abbey Road' cover?
5. Who was 'Martha'?
6. Who taught George to play sitar?
7. How many holes are in Blackburn Lankashire?
8. In "Glass Onion", who was 'the Walrus'?
9. What instrument did George give Paul that Paul plays at his concerts?
10. Tough question: What future famous drummer can be seen in 'A Hard Day's Night'?