Neil Diamond - Which lyric does not belong to the song
Can you tell which lyric is not a part of the song?
Quiz created by: TeeRee
1. Which lyric is not from the song Hello Again?
(#) I think about you ev'ry night
(#) We've been through it all
(#) And I'll be right here if you should call me
(#) Just called to let you know
2. Which lyric is not from the song Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon?
(#) They never get tired of putting me down
(#) They'll end it for sure
(#) I'd die for you girl
(#) I know you worry ev'ry time I go away
3. Which lyric is not from the song Sweet Caroline?
(#) Good times never seemed so good
(#) And she would ache for love
(#) How can I hurt when I'm with you
(#) But then I know it's growing strong
4. Which lyric is not from the song Kentucky Woman?
(#) The way you touch this foolish heart
(#) Turns you on just the same
(#) Life is sweet and good
(#) She'd look at you once
5. Which lyric is not from the song Cracklin' Rosie?
(#) We're gonna ride
(#) No need to say please to no man
(#) To make it work right
(#) So hang on to me, girl
6. Which lyric is not from the song September Morn?
(#) How we danced that night away
(#) I still can hear you crying
(#) Stay just a little bit longer
(#) Stay and let me look at you
7. Which lyric is not from the song Heartlight?
(#) A friend is someone you need
(#) Home's the most excellent place of all
(#) Let it shine wherever you go
(#) We're gonna take a long ride
8. Which lyric is not from the song Tennessee Moon?
(#) You make me leave my cares
(#) Knew I'd fin'ly found my way back home
(#) So I packed my dusty bags one night
(#) And I can hear the echoes
9. Which lyric is not from the song Shilo?
(#) Blind as a child
(#) Something said she understood
(#) I've seen it in your eyes
(#) I used to call your name
10. Which lyric is not from the song Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show?
(#) Half the valley shakes
(#) A face without a name
(#) Eyes black as coal
(#) Take my hand in yours
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.