Even if a band has had untold amounts of success & acclaim, they could discover they could go on no more together & decide to call it a day. Some go out on top, others prove they should have quit a little sooner.
Quiz created by: Eric Andrews
1. Both couples in ABBA had divorced by the time was released, but it is often considered their best & most personal. What is it?
2. DOWN ON THE UPSIDE was the swan song for what seminal Seattle alternative band whose lead singer later joined another similar-sounding group?
3. This pioneering, incredibly prolific lo-fi band called it a day in 2004 with their swan song HALF-SMILES OF THE DECOMPOSED. Who were they?
4. They never officially broke up, but during their 8-year hiatus, many people thought they did. Which group returned to action in 2001 with GET READY?
5. Roxy Music began as kitschy yet classy rockers, but toward the end had mellowed towards seductive lounge pop. What was their 1982 final album?