Debbie Gibson quiz: .D*E*B*O*R*A*H
Nev'mind the tv title spoof, here's some questions about Deb...
Quiz created by: Electric Youth
1. Which music video featured a 50's prom setting?
(#) "This So-Called Miracle"
(#) "One Hand, One Heart"
(#) "No More Rhyme"
(#) "Staying Together"
2. How long did it took Deb to write the song "Out Of The Blue"?
(#) an hour
(#) 15 minutes
(#) a day
(#) 30 minutes
3. On an interview, Deb stated that she named her pet cat Geason (as of the mid 2000's) because:
(#) She just gave it the name
(#) The cat looks like Jackie Gleason
(#) She's a fan of "The Honeymooners"
(#) She found it near The Gleason Theatre
4. What did the little girl on the couch say in Deb's "Electric Youth" video?
(#) "I Wanna Rock"
(#) "It's Electric"
(#) "Hey, that's not She-Ra!"
5. In interviews, Deb have stated that she's actually friends with which person?
(#) Samantha Fox
(#) Dina Lohan
(#) Taylor Dayne
6. Which song shares a same title with an album from Janis Ian?
(#) "Between The Lines"
(#) "Mood Swings"
(#) "Silence Speaks (A Thousand Words)"
(#) "Lost In Your Eyes"
7. Have Ashley Tisdale, who have been known to cover a few 80's songs, butchered any of her songs?
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.