Debbie Gibson Quiz: Deborah Explains It All
Either this or "Ugly Deborah" for a tv title spoof, which would be rather insulting...
Random questions about Deb
Quiz created by: Electric Youth
1. In 1995, she performed at the now defunct CBGB's with what legendary punk band, which she sang backup for their song "I Wanna Destroy You"?
(#) The Circle Jerks
(#) Suicidal Tendencies
(#) Bad Religion
2. What was the original title for her album "MYOB"?
(#) "Different Time"
(#) "Back Again"
(#) "Your Secret"
3. Which of these music videos doesn't feature a cameo from Deb?
(#) Michael Jackson "Liberian Girl"
(#) Voices That Care "Voices That Care"
(#) Circle Jerks "I Wanna Destroy You"
(#) Run DMC "Faces"
4. What's the title of her song that slams the current state of young Hollywood?
(#) "Who Are You Now"
(#) "The Flunky"
5. Deb is a teetotaler, which means:
(#) she's a collector of vintage tea pots
(#) she's a vegetarian
(#) she doesn't drink alcoholic beverages
(#) nothing, I made that word up
6. Though not mentioned in the show, what's Deb's character name on the episode of "That 80's Show" she appeared on?
7. Deb lived in the UK for about a year in the early 1990's
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.