Name that song from the 90s
Match a line out of the song to its title.
Quiz created by: David Pratter
1. I wipe the spots off of the mirror don't leave the keys in my door, I never put wet towels on the floor anymore
2. If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now, and if you'd like to tell me maybe, just go ahead now
3. Andy did you hear about this one, tell me are you locked in the punch?
4. Said I shot in man in gray, took his wife to Italy, she inherited a million bucks then when she died, it came to me
5. When the money comes in for the work I do I'll pass almost every penny onto you
6. Take back your life and let me inside, we'll find a door if you care to anymore
7. Don't scream about, don't think aloud, turn your head, now baby just spit me out
8. I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested, I'd like to think that if I was I would pass
9. You are the bearer of unconditinoal things, you held your breath and the door for me
10. There are many things that I would like to say to you but I don't know how
11. I wonder what you think, as we lay here in bed
12. I finally figured it out, but it took a long long time
13. Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal, but can you fake it for just one more show
14. I heard it all before, so don't knock at my door
15. I really feel that I'm losing my best friend, I can't believe this could be the end
Click here for the answers.