Album Lyric Match: Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits, Volume II
The man, the myth, the voice. How well do you know these second generation songs? Match the lyric to the corresponding song.
Quiz created by: Bill Graves
1. Makes you wanna stop and read a book.
2. But goodbye's too good a word, babe.
3. Well, Shakespeare, he's in the alley.
4. You can have your cake and eat it too.
5. That big, fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon.
6. Shock or knowck or lock you up.
7. I'm younger than that now.
8. She's 68 but says she's 54.
9. I can hear that whistle blowin'.
10. Proud to steal her anything she sees.
11. There must be some way out of here.
12. But guarding fumes and making haste.
13. When you're lost in the rain in Juarez
14. Heard 100 drummers whose hands were a-blazin.
15. Without your love I'd be nowhere at all.
16. Is drawing crazy patterns on your sheets.
17. Yes and only if she was lyin' by me.
18. Oh, to be back in the land of Coca-Cola!
19. Standing next to me in this lonely crowd.
20. Pick up your money and pack up your tent.
Click here for the answers.