90s One Hit Wonder Trivia
Test your knowledge on '90's one hit wonders
Quiz created by: Electric Youth
1. Which of these one hit wonders is a fictional band that's part of a tv show that shares the band name that lasted only a season?
(#) The Heights
(#) The Breeders
(#) Joe Public
(#) Marcy's Playground
2. Which song sampled Andrew Dice Clay?
(#) Gerardo "Rico Suave"
(#) EMF "Unbelievable"
(#) Sir Mix a Lot "Baby Got Back"
(#) Deee Lite "Groove Is In The Heart"
3. Which song was actually recorded in 1988, but didn't become a US hit until 1993?
(#) New Radicals "You Get What You Give"
(#) The Rembrants "I'll Be There For You"
(#) The Proclaimers "I Wanna Be (500 Miles)"
(#) Jane Child "Don't Wanna Fall In Love"
4. Sir Mix a Lot is from what city:
(#) New York
(#) Los Angelas
5. Which singer is known for wearing a nose & ear ring that's linked to a chain?
(#) Jennifer Page
(#) Diana King
(#) Tara Kemp
(#) Jane Child
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.