80's Hairband/Metal Music
From the line given, name the title of the song and the performing group/artist.
Quiz created by: Pigface
1. You say our love is like dynamite, well it's no surprise 'cause you've got one way eyes
2. Oh you're so condescending, your gall is neverending
3. I knew right from the beginning, that you would end up winnin'
4. Cause baby we'll be, at the drive-in, in the old man's Ford
5. I count the falling tears, they fall before my eyes, It seems like a thousand years since we broke the ties
6. So you think my singin's out of time, it makes me money, I don't know why, I don't know why
7. If we'd go again, all the way from the start, I would try to change, the things that killed our love
8. I just wanna get close to you and taste your love so sweet, and I just wanna make love to you, feel your body heat
9. Mental wounds not healing, who and what's to blame
10. Rise up! gather round, rock this place to the ground
11. We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine
12. We fought him hard, we fought him well, Out on the plains, we gave him hell
13. Woke up to the sound of pouring rain, washed away a dream of you
14. She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories
15. Jump back, what's that sound? Here she comes, full blast and top down
16. Last night a little dancer came dancin' to my door, last night a little angel came pumping 'cross my floor
17. Now it all seems funny kinda like a dream, things ain't always what they seem
18. I knew it all along, headed for the sun, our love was true
19. Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had, you think I'll let it go you're mad
20. Day in day out all week long, things go better with rock
Click here for the hints.
Click here for the answers.