You heard about it. Your friend swore it was true. Is it? You tell me...
Quiz created by: Bill Graves
1. Barack Obama was sworn into office on the Quran.
2. The postcard virus
3. Popcorn can be cooked between 2 activated cell phones.
4. People must register cell phone numbers with "Do Not Call" directory by given deadline.
5. A new Pepsi can design omits "under God" from Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Members of United States Congress are not required to pay Social Security tax.
7. Refusing to buy gas from leading stations will cut off funding of terrorists.
8. Microsoft/AOL e-mail tracking program gives cash for forwarding email.
9. 809 Area Code Scam
10. Carjackers place flyers on rear windshields, and jack cars when drivers get out.