String Some Aussie Strine
Can you decipher what we're really saying?
Quiz created by: mooster
1. The term 'Fair suck of the sav' can indicate?
(#) Not to eat too many snags at the barbie.
(#) An expression of incredulous disbelief.
2. The term 'Flat out like a lizard drinking' means?
(#) You are lying on your stomach guzzling water from a billabong.
(#) You are extremely busy.
3. The term 'Chuck a wobbly' refers to?
(#) Throwing a lesser known, but equally lethal cousin of the boomerang.
(#) Being very irate.
4. 'Dry as a dead dingo's donger' indicates?
(#) One is extremely thirsty.
(#) Akin to being dead.
5. If you're trying to 'Bung it on' you are?
(#) Hit something with a hammer.
(#) Endeavouring to con someone with a heap of obvious lies.
6. If you're 'Having a mag' you are?
(#) Reading the latest edition of your favourite publication.
(#) Talking to a mate.
7. The term 'It's gone walkabout' indicates?
(#) Something is lost.
(#) Heading for a vacation/holiday.
8. To 'Big-note oneself' is to?
(#) Brag, boast.
(#) Spend heaps of money in one go.
9. To 'Chunder' is to?
(#) Do the laundry.
10. The term 'To have a squizz' means?
(#) To have a look at something.
(#) To have a toilet break.
Click here to take this quiz and post a reply with your score.